As an independent Dispatch Center, part of Baker County General Government, we work for everyone in Baker county. The Center is administered by a Board of Directors appointed by the Baker County Board of Commissioners and the Baker City Council.
Baker Dispatch provides communications system, dispatch, and/or records support for twenty nine different public safety/government entities. Included are four law enforcement agencies, 13 fire departments/districts, 8 EMS providers, the County Road Department and Emergency Management.
The Board of Directors are:
- Bill Harvey, Board of Commissioners Chair
- Fred Warner, City Manager, Baker City
- Debbie Duggan, Fire/EMS Representative
- Association of Public Safety Communications Officer (APCO)
- National Emergency Number Association (NENA)
- National Incident Dispatchers Association (NIDA)
- International Public Safety Association (IPSA)
3410 K Street Baker City, OR 97814